Saturday, July 14, 2012

Still pottering around

dabbling in trying to finish a few older projects.  Yes I have finished Homage to Sallie Ann WOOHOO....but haven't had a chance to take a decent photo yet.  In the meantime here are a couple of the things I have been playing with.



Another block for the Antique Wedding Sampler quilt. Di Hall has released a new version of this quilt, which has inspired me to pull out my old version and finish it (maybe).



The next block from the Lollipop Trees quilt. Quite a contrast no?  I like them equally well.

I have a few things I am contemplating starting, but life is still busy so I am happy just dabbling until my head clears.  In particular, I have had severe jetlag which is starting to really get to me.

On the up side, I have a new computer at home, which is fantastic.  My old machine was getting so antiquated that I was avoiding using it (another reason why I have been quiet).

More soon,

Peace and Joy,
Deb

6 comments:

Liz said...

nice to see you back Deb, jet lag, it's the spoiler on a trip isn't it?
Lizzie
xxx

Cardygirl said...

Love both projects, nice to have some variety! Hope the head clears soon!

Margaret said...

I want to see Sallie Ann!!!!! :D Both these projects are gorgeous. I always love the things you make.

Kim said...

Deb I am loving your Lollipop Tree blocks!! A LOT!

Sue-Anne said...

I love both projects and its nice to have a couple to altnernate with. Have fun playing with your new computer.

Anonymous said...

Quite a contrast - both beautiful...especially love that chocolate background for the lollipop trees.
Looking forward to seeing a finished Sallie-Ann.
K

A Ball of Pink Fluff

My New Year's Eve cast on used this gorgeous yarn from la Bien Aimee. The yarn is Merino Singles and Mohair Silk, both in the co...