Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just a Quickie

I'm sure a lot of you have already commented on this, but I really hate the new Blogger interface.  I hope they read this! End of complaint.

So I have had a little time to sew, on and off, since my last post.  I have finished Block 7 of Imperial Blooms and am working on Block 8,  so getting towards the end.  I need to get my skates on since I need to start and finish the 2011 BOM before the 2013 one starts (just a little joke there, haha).

 
Such beautiful detail on these blocks, I'm learning a lot about stitching.


Progress on my other new project as promised.  I have started the Caswell Quilt by Corliss of Threadbear.            
   
                               



It is a beautiful quilt (don't you agree) and I'm having fun with it.

My computer is killing me today!  Back Soon.

Peace,

Deb

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

beautiful colors in Sues block, love the stitching
ok the new applique block is beautiful what size is the block. I have to go see her new quilt pattern...missed that!
Kathie

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Your stitching is beautiful!
The new block is looking very pretty too!

Heather said...

Oh dear, I keep seeing that Caswell quilt and think I NEED to order the pattern. Yours is gorgeous!

Nancy in MT said...

Such a contrast in stitching wool applique and needle turn, love to do both, also, my mind can wonder with the wool and is more forgiving.

Karen said...

I have been viewing pictures of the Caswell quilt blocks this morning. Trying to decide if I should purchase the pattern. Beautiful block.

A Ball of Pink Fluff

My New Year's Eve cast on used this gorgeous yarn from la Bien Aimee. The yarn is Merino Singles and Mohair Silk, both in the co...