Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just a Quickie

I'm sure a lot of you have already commented on this, but I really hate the new Blogger interface.  I hope they read this! End of complaint.

So I have had a little time to sew, on and off, since my last post.  I have finished Block 7 of Imperial Blooms and am working on Block 8,  so getting towards the end.  I need to get my skates on since I need to start and finish the 2011 BOM before the 2013 one starts (just a little joke there, haha).

Such beautiful detail on these blocks, I'm learning a lot about stitching.

Progress on my other new project as promised.  I have started the Caswell Quilt by Corliss of Threadbear.            

It is a beautiful quilt (don't you agree) and I'm having fun with it.

My computer is killing me today!  Back Soon.




Kathie said...

beautiful colors in Sues block, love the stitching
ok the new applique block is beautiful what size is the block. I have to go see her new quilt pattern...missed that!

Jessica said...

Your stitching is beautiful!
The new block is looking very pretty too!

Heather said...

Oh dear, I keep seeing that Caswell quilt and think I NEED to order the pattern. Yours is gorgeous!

Nancy in MT said...

Such a contrast in stitching wool applique and needle turn, love to do both, also, my mind can wonder with the wool and is more forgiving.

Karen said...

I have been viewing pictures of the Caswell quilt blocks this morning. Trying to decide if I should purchase the pattern. Beautiful block.